Mt Washington Learn about this year’s climb. Meet the team, read about the climb and follow the team’s progress...http://web.me.com/kmcqueen1/RopeTeam/Mt_Washington_Climb.htmlshapeimage_4_link_0
Join the Team Find out how you can help the FA Rope Team in the battle against Fanconi Anemia...http://web.me.com/kmcqueen1/RopeTeam/Join_the_Team.htmlshapeimage_5_link_0
Sean’s Story Read about Sean McQueen and his battle with Fanconi Anemia...Seans_Story.htmlshapeimage_6_link_0

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers and support!

The Rainier Summit for FA is now history and I want to thank the Rope Team for a great effort climbing the highest glaciated peak in North America. I
was really impressed by the focus and effort displayed by all.  It was truly a team effort!

I also want to thank our mountain support crew (Jennifer McCorey and Susan Cournoyer) as they both did a great job making sure the team had everything
they needed to tackle the mountain.

I want to think our RMI guides, Casey, Pete and Ellena who trained us and led the way up the mountain. They also were superb in leading Kevin and I down from the summit in challenging weather conditions.

Finally, I want to thank all of our Rope Team Supporters who contributed to FA Research, cheered us on during the climb and sent countless messages back congratulating us on the accomplishment. We should all feel proud about what we have done to help find a cure for FA.

Thanks again for joining me on the Rope Team for FA.

Bill

No comments: